1. Don't hide a concussion. It could be a matter of life and death. If you think that you have a concussion or that you had your "bell rung", please tell your trainer or coach or teammate or parent immediately.
2. Sleep is important to good mental health.
3. Caffeine, Tobacco, Alcohol, and Drugs will not help your brain. Don't self-medicate with them. They end up causing damage to fragile brains.
4. Check out this website: Themindreset.com
5. Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. If you damaged your body, you would have to go to the doctor to fix it. If you damaged your brain, you also need to go to the doctor. You feed and exercise your body to take care of your physical health. You need to feed and exercise your brain to take care of you mental health.
6. Alcohol is poison to an injured brain. It's also a depressant. Please stay far away from it.
7. Healthy foods are not only important for your physical health, but they are just as important to your brain health.